Tuesday 27 September 2011

Day 29 - Weigh in day!

Finally some movement on the scales! I think my scales are completely dodgy though, losing over a kg since yesterday seems slightly unrealistic, but I'm going to go with it anyway!

Current weight: 74.4kg
Starting weight: 75.8kg


Weight loss to date: 1.4kg

Short term goal: 70.8kg
Weight til goal: 3.6kg
Days until S&S: 10


Clearly I'm not going to make my goal weight by next Friday, unless I starve myself, which is just not worth it for a number on the scales, so now I'm going to focus on increasing my exercise so that maybe I will be slightly more toned by next week.  I think reducing my carb intake so much has been really detrimental on my normal exercise routine because I've just been too tired to do it, so I'm going to increase it a bit and hopefully have enough energy to workout like I used to.

I'm going to do Chalean 3 times this week and 3 times next week and do some cardio and lots of stomach exercises. Given the short time-frame it probably won't make much difference, but maybe it will, every little bit will help.

I really don't know where these 5 weeks have gone, they've flown by and I've pretty much failed the task I set myself. Time to re-evaluate my approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment