Tuesday 7 February 2012

Whole30 Day 8

I'm not sure why but I wasn't feeling great today, I'm not sure if it was something I ate that didn't agree with me, or if I was just a bit off generally. I went to bed at 10:30pm, which is completely unheard of for me, so maybe I was just generally not 100%. Going to bed that early means getting up really early, so I'm already at work! I guess that means I get to leave early though, so that's a good upside!

I was craving bread and ginger beer slurpees today (curse you 7/11 ads at the train station!), but I stuck with it, hopefully they'll pass, although people cooking toast at work don't help, it smells sooo goood.

Most of my food was the same as yesterday, although I ate a lot less today because I was feeling sick.

Breakfast was the same smoothie as yesterday, although it had Chia seeds in it as well because I remembered to buy more. Snack was Egg Foo Yung, which I think might have been the thing that made me feel ill, lunch was very very late at about 3:30pm and it was meatballs and veggies. No afternoon snack because of the late lunch and I didn't do Crossfit so no sweet potato, so dinner was pork red curry. I ate dinner at about 7pm, so I was hungry again by 10 so I ate some almond butter.

No food photos because everything was the same, but here is a photo of one of my new biceps! I've never had biceps before, so I'm pretty pleased with them, even if they are small! :)

Getting there!


No comments:

Post a Comment