Thursday 9 February 2012

Whole30 day 10

Woo, I'm one third of the way through! I have to say though, I would kill for some dark chocolate and some champagne right now!! I think this weekend is going to be tough.

G and I are planning on going out for dinner for Valentines day (it might be a lame hallmark day, but any excuse for sexy fun times and going out for dinner is good enough for me!) and I'm really really really going to want to drink, not sure what to do about that yet, I guess just enjoy my soda water :/  Or maybe we should find a restaurant run by people who are in AA and therefore totally against drinking, although that'd probably make me want to drink more!

Today was a horrible day, the stupid smoke alarm was beeping every 30 seconds for 9 hours and it drove me completely insane and I had maybe 3hrs sleep the whole night and then when I had finally got it to shut-up at midday I tried to go to sleep and was woken up about an hour later by the phone ringing. I gave up at that point and just lay zombified on the couch for the rest of the day, I didn't even play Skyrim.

Breakfast - eggs, spinach, tomato, avocado and black coffee.
Lunch - meatballs and veggies
Snacks - nuts, nectarine, oven baked chicken

The best part of the day was the Pad Thai I made for dinner from Well Fed with zucchini instead of noodles, it was fantastic and I will definitely be making it again. Even just the zucchini noodles by themselves were amazing, they were cooked in olive oil with garlic, chilli flakes and pepper and then sprinkled with parsley, they were so good I had trouble not eating them all before adding them to the Pad Thai!





No comments:

Post a Comment