Thursday 16 February 2012

Whole30 day 17

I think the chocolate cravings have finally stopped, WOO! Actually I'm not really craving anything at all, except maybe not having to cook every single meal/snack myself! I know I could find compliant food at restaurants if I tried, but it's just less hassle to cook things myself.  At least the weekly cook-up works well, until I run out of food on Fridays anyway.

Not sure what to eat over the weekend, I halved my lunch today so that I can eat half for dinner because I know I won't want to cook after Crossfit and before Cab Noc. Maybe I can cook a roast with veggies tomorrow or something, that'll give us left overs and will be delicious for both of us and compliant with Whole30.

Nothing exciting to report food-wise for yesterday, same as the last few days:

Breakfast - eggs, tomato, spinach, avocado and coffee
Lunch - meatballs and cauliflower rice and yes I finally remembered to take a photo! It's not the prettiest dish in the world, but it's really tasty!

Looks totally gross, tastes totally awesome




















Dinner - tacos
Snacks - nuts, dates, carrot and celery sticks, a chicken drumstick and some tahini and almond butter

When I got home from work I made some baked nori snacks from Well Fed and then proceeded to snack on half of them before dinner, which was dumb because they were meant to stop me snacking on so many nuts over the weekend! Next time I cook them I'll make sure I've eaten dinner first so that I don't eat half the batch.


No comments:

Post a Comment