Thursday 23 February 2012

Whole30 day 24

This is going to be a pretty boring post today, I didn't bother taking any food photos and I didn't work my ass off at Crossfit, I sat on my ass on the couch and played Skyrim instead.

Today was my last Whole30 Thursday, although I probably won't break it next Thursday anyway, I'll leave that til Friday.

Breakfast - eggs, my last piece of parma ham (sob!), tomato, avocado and spinach and black coffee of course. I love black coffee now, which is good because I don't think I'm going to go back to dairy, other than maybe cheese on occasion.
Lunch - Jambalaya and grapes.
Dinner - I was out of Zucchini for making pasta, so I used the left over mince to make some lettuce leaf tacos, they were pretty good.
Snacks - Nuts, dates, carrot and celery sticks, a chicken drumstick and some almond butter (way too addictive!).
Dessert (even though I didn't deserve it) - The rest of the coconut milk from last night with strawberries and raspberries.

I think I ate too much today, especially seeing as I didn't workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment