Wednesday 25 January 2012

Crossfit session 21 (Wednesday)

Warm-up


250m row
20 x sit-up

Repeat 3 times

Then we worked on our power snatches (yes I giggled) for a bit. They're weird and don't feel natural or like I really understand what I have to do with my arms, but the trainer said that when we start using heavier weights it would make more sense, here's a video (my power snatches looked nothing like this!) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obSsn6JVnkk.

I did 2  sets of 5 reps at 5kg (training bar) and then 4 sets of 5 reps at 10kg, with 7 dips in between each set (red and yellow band).

WOD


10 x overhead squats (10kg)
20 x chin-ups (blue and red bands)
75 skips (as opposed to 30 double unders, my max is 6 so that wasn't going to happen!)

repeat 3 times

So in total 30 OHS, 60 chin-ups and 225 skips

Hrm, I can't remember my time, I think it was 12mins or something, but that could be a total guess, it wasn't a long workout either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment