Tuesday 27 March 2012

Session 46 (Tuesday)

I was asleep on the couch last night when I should have been at Crossfit, so I forced myself off the couch tonight to go and sweat it out and see if that would improve my mood. It kind of did, even though I was dreadful at everything.

Warm- up 


10 x push-up
10 x air squat
10 x hanging knee raise

x 4

WOD 


250m row
25 x double-under
15 x wall ball
2 x rope climb

20min AMRAP

I only got through 2 full rounds of this because they won't let me do normal skips now, I have to do the double unders and I'm still not very consistent with them, so for the first round it took me about 10mins to actually do 25 of the bastards.

My rope climbs also weren't great, I didn't get more than one metre up the rope I don't think, but I guess it was good practice.

Then we worked on our power cleans. Apparently my technique was getting worse instead of better, awesome.

I was doing it at 30kg, I tried 35kg but that was not happening.  Here's a powerclean - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCUmi2oqlvA

Because I didn't go Monday and I can't go Friday because I have work drinks for someone who is leaving, if I want to do Crossfit 3 times this week, I have to do Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in a row. Yay.. I can see myself being really sore by Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment