Tuesday 20 December 2011

Crossfit Session 9 (Monday)

Warm-up 


25 x double-unders
10 x air squats

Repeat 5 times

I finally managed to do some double-unders!!!!!!!! I watched some training videos on you-tube a few days before-hand and it seems to have paid off!

30 second squat-holds x 5, this was way harder than I expected! My hip-flexors are really tight so I have a lot of trouble getting as deep a squat as they want me to, although by the end of these mine weren't so bad.

Squat-clean practice ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZIyclnH68g), there were about 5 of us who were newish so we spent a lot of time just working on our front-squats to get the right depth and try to get us to keep our elbows up (which is bloody hard-work!).

WOD


10 x burpees
10 x kettlebell swings

15 min AMRAP (as many reps as possible).

I did 7 rounds of burpees and only got to 7/10 kettlebell swings for my 7th round. Still pretty good though I think, although my burpee technique sucks.





No comments:

Post a Comment