Sunday 11 December 2011

Crossfit session 6

This was from Friday evening, no idea how people do this regularly on a Friday and then go out, I ended up passing out on the couch for several hours!

Warm up


1.5km row, this took me about 7mins but I wasn't pushing it all because I knew what was coming up!

WOD


10 x Handstand push-ups (normal push-ups for me)
30 x Chin-ups (15 chin-ups for me)

repeat 3 times
(30 push-ups, 45 chin-ups)

20 x burpees (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZed34MNH_8, the 2nd way)
run around the block (approx 700metres according to mapmyrun.com)

repeat 3 times

(60 burpees, 2.1km run approx)


The burpees were the killer, also didn't help that it was about 32 degrees in the gym, luckily it had cooled off a lot outside though so the run wasn't as bad as it could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment