Wednesday 31 August 2011

Day 2 Morning - Feeling fine

I managed to get up and go for a run this morning, really only because I needed to pee at 6:30am and there didn't seem to be much point in going back to bed half an hour before my alarm went off. I'd stayed up a bit later than anticipated trying to understand maths and wasn't so keen on getting up that early, but it worked out okay in the end.

I could definitely tell that the seasons were changing, it was actually light outside, which makes running a whole lot nicer. I did okay for the first 20mins but then I was in struggle-town for the last 10, it wasn't helped by the fact that the route I'd taken didn't quite get me to 30mins by the time I got near home, so I had to run around the same block a few times in order to make up the time, which I hate doing. Oh well, still got to 30mins in the end, even if it was slow and difficult.

I weighed myself this morning and was amazed, the scales showed 74.6kg!!!! That's the lowest weight I've ever seen on the scales, however I weighed myself about 10 times because my scales, despite being new and not cheap, are prone to giving me several different weights in the space of 5mins (we're talking 2kg differences without anything changing, just me hopping on and off). The final weight I got was 75.1kg, which is still good, but not quite as good as if there is a 4 in there! Oh well, I'm sure it's all water weight anyway, but it's still motivating.


No comments:

Post a Comment