Wednesday 21 December 2011

Crossfit session 11

Last Crossfit session before I head to NZ. I'm going to try and make it to a couple of sessions while I'm away so I don't lose all my progress, but we'll see if I actually do or not.

Warm-up


1km row

I think it took me 4mins something but I'm not quite sure.

WOD


10 x chin-ups (20 for non-newbies)
20 x push-ups (30 for non-newbies)
30 x box jumps (40 for non-newbies)

repeat 5 times (50 chin-ups, 100 push-ups, 150 box jumps)

I finished in 27mins 28 seconds I think.

The chin-ups are getting easier, I'm probably almost ready to go up a band which is good. I can definitely see that I'm getting muscle definition in my arms, under all the fat! I've put on 1-2kg since I started but I've lost a few cms off my waist so I'm going to assume it's all muscle!


No comments:

Post a Comment